Labsitters teachers are full of enthusiasm; an energetic and dynamic team that all share two great passions: teaching and a love for children!
All our staff have passed a rigorous selection process and have been trained in our own unique teaching method.
Specifically selected and trained to teach their language
Effective training process to teach children aged 3-13 years
Study programs that are never dull and keep language learning fun!
CEO & company General Manager
Human Resources Manager
Back office assistant
Education management assistant
Customer service & staff liaison Manager
You can find our headquarters in Via Frà Domenico Buonvicini 2b rosso, just a stone's throw away from the Piazza Savonarola, Florence.
Labsitters house is composed of two learning spaces:
‘Toddlers room’, for little ones from 3-5 years and ‘Kids’ room for children 6 years and up. These spaces are divided as such to offer children a learning environment appropriate to their ages, filled with books, games and educational toys.
At Labsitters house you can find a wide range of courses, taught completely in English.
Which courses can be found at Labsitters house?
- English lab 3-5 years: An English course that utilises activities such as games, art projects and science experiments to introduce small children to a new language in a fun and playful manner.
- English lab 6-7 years / 8-10 years: This course combines play, art, science, English grammar and conversation practice to develop writing, speaking and listening skills in this multifaceted program.
- Cartoon Lab 3-5 years: English is taught through activities inspired by children’s best loved cartoons.
- Art Lab: A course to discover English through art whereby children draw, paint and create using different styles and techniques that introduce them to the language in a creative and engaging way.
- Cambridge Labs: Preparation courses for the Cambridge exams. Students follow activities in listening, writing, speaking, reading and comprehension for a complete English study experience.
Labsitters house also operates as the perfect location to host events, such as birthday parties suitable for all ages!
The space is composed of two rooms, containing tables and chairs, a space to organise games, activities and an area for a cake and gifts to be placed.
Upon request labsitters can design personalised themes to create the perfect atmosphere for your special event.
In a beautiful corner of Fattoria di Maiano in Fiesole we host English courses on Saturday afternoons dedicated to children aged 3-5 years and 6-10 years.
An English course that combines activities outdoors immersed in nature such as discovering the animals of the farm and creative labs with games.
For older children we also include writing, reading and grammar activities.
From Magosvago a toy store in Sesto Fiorentino we organise courses in English on Tuesday afternoons dedicated to children aged 3-5 years and 6-10 years.
Our course covers a wide range of topics and materials where children can enjoy activities in English appropriate to their age.
For children aged 3-5 years we host listening activities, creative projects and games for a child's first introduction to the English language.
For children aged 6-10 years we also add grammar, writing and speaking activities alongside science and craft projects.
Accademia Cinofila Fiorentina is a green peaceful space situated in Isolotto, the site is home to a selection of animals such as goats, cows, rabbits and geese. This tranquil space is truly a farm in the heart of the city!
At Accademia Cinofila Fiorentina we organise courses in English on Saturday mornings dedicated to children in the age ranges of 3-5 years and 6-10 years.
The course for 6-10 years involves creative projects, science labs, writing and reading exercises, games outdoors amongst the animals of the farm and so much more!